Friday, October 12, 2012

335. Flora de CARACAS (XXIX): Margarita silvestre

(f. S/f. Nelson José Castro. Tomado del grupo de Facebook "Fotógrafos aficionados").

 "Tierra, tierra"

Flora de CARACAS (XXIX) : Margarita silvestre

"There is a flower within my heart,
Daisy, Daisy
Planted one day by a glancing dart,
Planted by Daisy Bell
Whether she loves me or loves me not,
Sometimes it's hard to tell;
Yet I am longing to share the lot
Of beautiful Daisy Bell!


Daisy Daisy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet on the seat
Of a bicycle built for two!


We will go "tandem" as man and wife,
Daisy, Daisy
Ped'ling away down the road of life,
I and my Daisy Bell
When the road's dark we can despise
P'liceman and lamps as well;
There are bright lights in the dazzling eyes
Of beautiful Daisy Bell!

I will stand by you in "wheel" or woe,

Daisy, Daisy
You'll be the bell(e) which I'll ring, you know!
Sweet little Daisy Bell
You'll take the lead in each trip we take,
Then if I don't do well;
I will permit you to use the brake,
My beautiful Daisy Bell!"


Publicado en: facebook Group CARACAS.

- Gerald Adams and the Variety Singers. Daisy Bell (a bicycle built for two)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails